Terms and Conditions
- All quotes are valid for 14 days or until hire items requested become unavailable.
- All quotes include GST and state Stamp Duty.
- Quotes do not include any equipment or services not listed within the hire quotation or booking agreement.
- The hire booking is confirmed upon receipt of the hire deposit. By paying a deposit you are agreeing to Feel Good Party Hire and Events Terms and Conditions.
- Credit Card details must be provided upon hire. No extra costs will be charged to your card unless items are lost, damaged or returned in an unsuitable manner.
- An additional Security bond may be required on top of deposit. Security bond will be refunded after the hire; less any incidentals or damage.
- Feel Good Party Hire and Events will be under no obligation to proceed with the hire if the deposit or full payment has not received within designated times.
- Photo ID must be presented on booking.
1.3 Cancellation of a Confirmed Hire
- Written notice is required.
- After the deposit has been paid cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- All amounts paid towards the hire are non-refundable.
- You are liable for 100% of the total cost of the contract from signing.
- Booking is not transferable.
1.4 Change of Dates
- Will in some cases be deemed as a cancellation. Please discuss with your hire coordinator.
1.5 Hire Rates
- Installation and setup is NOT included in our hire rates. Should you require installation or set up – please contact your hire coordinator.
- Hire rates cover hire over a twenty-four hours’ period or part thereof. Failure to have items ready for collection or returned on the agreed date will incur a late charge fee.
- Prices quoted more than 12 months in advance will incur a CPI increase.
- All prices are inclusive of GST and state Stamp Duty.
1.7 Damage to Property OR Loss of Property
- The hirer must notify Feel Good Party Hire and Events if any items are lost or damaged.
- The client is responsible for the conduct of all guests and will take full responsibility for any damage to property caused by client or guests and will pay incurred costs or cover any loss of business.
- The client will take full responsibility for any lost property or property that is not returned and will pay incurred costs.
- Any non-removable stains on items will be charged for the cost of replacement.
- Please do not use coloured paper napkins or wax candles on the linen, as it will stain.
- Full payment is required 10 business days prior to the hire date.
- Credit Card Details may be kept on file to finalise any outstanding payments after the hire. By signing the terms and conditions you agree that any outstanding charges will be deducted from your Credit Card.
- Payments: deposit due on signing, 20% or $1000 (whichever the greater) due 30 days from signing, 20% or $1000 (whichever the greater) due 60 days from signing, 20% or $1000 (whichever the greater) due 90 days from signing, Balance 10 days’ prior.
- Failure to meet payment time table as agreed can jeopardise your hire. Feel Good Party Hire and Events may cancel your function in the event of 3 missed payments.
- EFT (direct deposit) payments must be referenced with the hirer’s full name, hire date and remittance advice sent to Feel Good Party Hire and Events. Failure to do this may incur an administration fee.
- All credit cards payments will attract a 3% surcharge.
- Any extra costs incurred by Feel Good Party Hire and Events in regards to damage or cleaning will be charged to the hirer. Because of their nature these charges may not have been included in any original quotes. We reserve the right to invoice for these extra charges at the end of the hire agreement.
1.9 Hirer Pick Up and Hirer Drop off
- Items can be collected from Feel Good Party Hire and Events between 8:00am and 4:30pm on the date of hire booking. Please contact us if you wish time organise a pick up time outside of these hours.
- Equipment must be dropped off the day after the booking before 12:00pm. Failing to do so will lead to a late fee for the daily hire price of each item.
1.10 Delivery and Pick Up
- Delivery and pick up charges are not included in our hire prices.
- Delivery charges quoted are based on a non-specific time between 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- A surcharge may apply for specific delivery times.
- Hirer is responsible for having someone available to accept the delivery and upon collection.
- Hirer must provide safe access to and from the site.
- Hirer must advice of unusual delivery conditions this includes but is not limited to dangerous dogs and steep driveways.
- Items are NOT to be removed from the delivered address without written consent from Feel Good Party Hire and Events.
- All items must be left in an easily accessible position at the completion of the hire.
- Hirer must pack the items in their respective containers at the end of the hire period in a complete, clean and dry state. DO NOT put linen back in containers wet.
- For the safety of our staff and to adhere to health and hygiene regulations all hired items must be cleaned for food and beverages. This includes but is not limited to cutlery, crockery, glassware, catering supplies and any other catering equipment.
- All linen and material items must be dry, clean from loose food, dust, decorations, confetti, glitter etc.
- Failed collection attempts will be charged for.
- All deliveries and pick-ups are to the ground floor only unless otherwise quoted. Additional charges may apply where the delivery of equipment is more than 100 metres away from where our vehicle can park.
- Feel Good Party Hire and Events count and decision as to the condition of the goods prior to dispatch and on return shall be final.
1.11 Use of Equipment
- The hirer acknowledges that they have received adequate instruction on the correct use of equipment which includes verbal or written instruction.
- The hirer may phone our office to obtain further instruction.
- The hirer does not hold Feel Good Party Hire and Events responsible for any injury caused to themselves or others while setting up or moving any items.
- Equipment must be used for its intended purpose.
- In the event of breakdown of, missing or faulty items the hirer must notify Feel Good Party Hire and Events as soon as they become aware of the missing or faulty items.
- Claims of missing or faulty items after the hire period has ended will not be considered and a refund will not be provided.
1.12. Retention of Title
- The Hirer acknowledges that is a mere bailee of the items and agrees that: (a) the hirer has no right or claim to any interest in the items; (b) the hirer cannot claim any lien over the items; (c) the hirer will not create any third party interest in the items except as may be authorized by Feel Good Party Hire and Events; (d) title to and in the items will remain with the Feel Good Party Hire and Events at all times and even if the items are intermingled, attached to or become part of other items; and; (e) any accessory or item which accedes to any of the items by any act of the hirer or another person becomes and remains the property of the Feel Good Party Hire and Events.
- Hirer agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Supplier harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
- The hirer is responsible in maintaining all appropriate policies of insurance, covering liability, property and casualty insurances in amounts necessary to fully protect Feel Good Party Hire and Events against all claims, loss or damage. The hirer is responsible for any injury that may occur to persons over the hire period. Feel Good Party Hire and Events takes no responsibility.
- Hirer’s full name and date of function must be referenced for all queries, amendments and payments.
1.16 Substitution of Hire Items
- Feel Good Party Hire and Events reserves the right to replace hire items with a suitable substitute in the event of unavailability or if we believe the item originally designated for hire is deemed unfit.
If you have any questions please call 07 4422 7600